Regardless of whether your financial goals include wealth accumulation, income generation or the preservation of capital, we aspire to guide, empower and foster the success that results in the peace of mind you, your family, and your legacy deserve.
Paul C. Deagle, CPA/PFS, CFP®, AIF®
Founder and President
Paul received his Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Rochester Institute of Technology, and his Accounting Certificate from St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY. His certifications/licenses include:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Licensed Investment Advisor Representative (IAR)
- CFA Exam Level II Candidate
Paul is a member of several Professional Organizations, including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
As an active member of his community, Paul serves as the Treasurer of the Livingston County Historical Society. He and his wife, Karyn, live in Geneseo, NY, with and their son, Weston. During his free time, he enjoys family activities, exercising, and exploring new areas of interest.
Personal development, finance, economics, and the arts particularly intrigue him.